Strawberry basil mocktail
About the recipe
We got our creative juices flowing with this refreshing summer beverage. Enjoy our aromatic basil paired with a sweet strawberry taste for a drink that will taste great without the extra calories. Want something a little stronger? Add a shot of your favorite clear spirit.
- 5 Willo basil leaves
- 5 strawberries
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ fresh squeezed lime
- 1 tablespoon honey (if desired)
- 1 cup soda water
- Prepare ice in a glass.
- In a shaker, muddle 3 Willo basil leaves, strawberries, and honey together until the basil is aromatic.
- Add the orange juice and lime, then shake well, until the shaker is very cold.
- Strain into the prepared glass, top with soda water and garnish with leftover basil and strawberry.