The primary responsibility of this position is to support the company’s business objectives by establishing and implementing a robust marketing strategy that drives significant growth and retention in a business to business (B2B) and direct to consumer (D2C) business. This will involve building an integrated, thoughtful approach across lead generation, conversion and customer retention channels. The successful candidate will utilize consumer, market, and digital insights to identify key audience segments, target them effectively at scale, and build a refined conversion path that drives subscription. The ideal candidate will be collaborative with other leaders in the organization to drive revenue while delighting our customers with a unique and meaningful experience. This position will work primarily with Willow Wellness, LLC (Willo), a wholly-owned subsidiary of OPO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an overall marketing plan, develop campaigns and measure the return on investment of various advertising methods – including paid media, email, activations/events, social media, website, and other relevant channels
- Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies across all marketing channels to drive new subscriptions
- Deeply understand and clearly identify the target audience including how, where and when to reach them and build an optimized conversion path (customer journey map(s)) to reach business objectives.
- Build an optimized conversion path for identified customer targets to reach business objectives
- Develop and execute the annual marketing calendar
- Sponsor collaboration across departments to execute seasonal initiatives on time and on budget
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks, synthesize and analyze data from multiple sources to evaluate marketing effectiveness and opportunities for optimization
- Develop and maintain annual marketing budget as required
- Lead the creative team in establishing asset development, cadence, process, and feedback
- Manage and align relevant agency and vendor relationships, so all partners clearly understand the brand identity, are working towards the business goals, and are delivering tangible value.
- Oversight of social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Develop, document and continuously refine the various customer journeys from lead to member experience.
- Responsible for quarterly business plan development covering customer strategies and marketing channels
- Partner with cross functional leaders to refine the marketing strategy and ensure we are delivering a high quality, delightful user experience throughout the full customer journey.
- Develop implement and manage brand identity guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of related experience in marketing or related field
- Deep experience in effective marketing strategy and planning with proven success in executing a category strategy that is integrated across multiple consumer touch points
- Knowledgeable about the Direct-To-Consumer subscription space is a must
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Team leadership experience including selecting, scoping, and managing multiple agencies and consultants
- Demonstrated ability to lead market research and customer insight projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Familiarity with MarTech systems, including CRM, marketing automation, email marketing, ecommerce platforms, Google Analytics, social media and content marketing platforms
- Prior experience in startup environment (preferred)
- Knowledge or experience in Direct to Consumer (DTC), health, wellness, nutrition, food, finished food space and/or luxury.
Be truthful. Be trustworthy. Be honest even in the hardest of moments. Mistakes will happen, nevertheless we show integrity by taking responsibility for our errors, resolving problems and learning from the situation.
This is a team. Working together and sharing ideas helps us to meet and exceed expectations. Listen intently to everyone regardless of their position in the organization, and lend support wherever and whenever you can.
Our success has been as a result of relentless grit through uncharted territory. It is a commitment to achieving the highest levels of performance, both individually and collectively, that defines our work.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holidays – 8 holidays observed annually
- Flexible Time Off for Regular, Full-Time Staff program under which eligible employees may decide when and how much time to take off from work
- Paid Sick Leave for Regular, Full-Time Staff 5 days/year, annual grant on Jan 1st
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Stock Option
- Wellness programs