The primary responsibility of this position is to work alongside engineers and technical staff to prototype, manufacture, install, integrate, and test components of OnePointOne’s farm systems under the supervision of a Sr Engineering Technician, Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager. This position is intended as a full-time role for individuals recently graduated in a technical degree program or with 2-3 years of technology technician experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, reviewing, and executing on technical plans based on research ideas, including prototyping, build of productions equipment, and upgrades of existing systems
- Reviewing testing processes, and performing testing and validation of new designs, upgraded systems, and current systems
- Carrying out surveys on equipment and various mechanical systems
- Completing data logs required onsite
- Review technical drawings, plans, and specifications
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary technical teams
- Presenting design plan updates/changes to internal review panel
- Participate in quality control programs and overall maintenance in a facility
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and build progress
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of a technical degree program ( 2 or 4 year program) – any technical discipline, or 2-3 years of technology technician experience
- 1-2 years experience in mechanical builds, electrical harness builds and build validation checks.
- Experience using various power and manual tools
- Ability to perform maintenance and repair work on various machines
Be truthful. Be trustworthy. Be honest even in the hardest of moments. Mistakes will happen, nevertheless we show integrity by taking responsibility for our errors, resolving problems and learning from the situation.
This is a team. Working together and sharing ideas helps us to meet and exceed expectations. Listen intently to everyone regardless of their position in the organization, and lend support wherever and whenever you can.
Our success has been as a result of relentless grit through uncharted territory. It is a commitment to achieving the highest levels of performance, both individually and collectively, that defines our work.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holidays – 8 holidays observed annually
- Flexible Time Off for Regular, Full-Time Staff program under which eligible employees may decide when and how much time to take off from work
- Paid Sick Leave for Regular, Full-Time Staff 5 days/year, annual grant on Jan 1st
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Stock Option
- Wellness programs