The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the design, manufacturing oversight, installation, integration, and testing of OnePointOne’s farm environmental control systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the technology development team and with external vendors to design new environmental control systems/equipment for the farms.
- Oversee existing production facility equipment and ensure it is operating properly and appropriate maintenance is being performed by the service provider.
- Performing actual maintenance if required on specific equipment.
- Vendor evaluation and relationship establishment, including domestic and international.
- Management of new equipment installation and commissioning.
- Data collection and system modeling. Responsible for collecting relevant data required to correctly size equipment and optimization for performance and cost drivers.
- Understanding of local building codes and equipment compliance requirements including safety. Able to adapt to national and international system implementations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: a BS in a related field is required.
- Experience: a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in commercial facility/plant HVAC design or implementation. Experience in the agriculture/food processing industry is preferred.
- Computer Skills: demonstrated experience in creating and working with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; demonstrated experience with Building Management Systems and CMMS Systems.
- Experience with HVAC design software.
- Experience designing with CAD software, particularly SolidWorks & AutoDesk Revit.
Be truthful. Be trustworthy. Be honest even in the hardest of moments. Mistakes will happen, nevertheless we show integrity by taking responsibility for our errors, resolving problems and learning from the situation.
This is a team. Working together and sharing ideas helps us to meet and exceed expectations. Listen intently to everyone regardless of their position in the organization, and lend support wherever and whenever you can.
Our success has been as a result of relentless grit through uncharted territory. It is a commitment to achieving the highest levels of performance, both individually and collectively, that defines our work.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holidays – 8 holidays observed annually
- Flexible Time Off for Regular, Full-Time Staff program under which eligible employees may decide when and how much time to take off from work
- Paid Sick Leave for Regular, Full-Time Staff 5 days/year, annual grant on Jan 1st
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Stock Option
- Wellness programs