The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the safe, compliant and profitable operation of OPO farms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and process Willo produce shipments going out for delivery.
- Handle internal day-of-shipping requests.
- Complete and file all paperwork for jobs completed.
- Process and ship produce orders.
- Receive and put away inventory.
- Determine shipping priorities and work to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Flexibility in managing priorities and changing expectations.
- Prior order fulfillment role is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and listen to instructions and meet expectations.
- Bilingual English /Spanish skills preferred.
Be truthful. Be trustworthy. Be honest even in the hardest of moments. Mistakes will happen, nevertheless we show integrity by taking responsibility for our errors, resolving problems and learning from the situation.
This is a team. Working together and sharing ideas helps us to meet and exceed expectations. Listen intently to everyone regardless of their position in the organization, and lend support wherever and whenever you can.
Our success has been as a result of relentless grit through uncharted territory. It is a commitment to achieving the highest levels of performance, both individually and collectively, that defines our work.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holidays – 8 holidays observed annually
- Flexible Time Off for Regular, Full-Time Staff program under which eligible employees may decide when and how much time to take off from work
- Paid Sick Leave for Regular, Full-Time Staff 5 days/year, annual grant on Jan 1st
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Stock Option
- Wellness programs