About the recipe
A cocktail that tastes complex but is simple to make – try this sweet and sour drink with a kick for your next dinner party. Serves 2.
- 4 sprigs Willo basil, plus more for garnish
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 3 oz orange juice
- 1 oz agave nectar
- ⅓ cup fresh pineapple
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger root
- 1-2 oz club soda
- 2 tbsp sugar
First muddle the ginger and fresh pineapple together. Add fresh basil and continue to muddle until the oil is released.
- Dip the rims of the glasses in orange juice and then dip again in sugar for a sugar rim.
- Add remaining ingredients to your cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into two glasses and top with club soda. Garnish with a basil leaf and an orange slice.