About the recipe
This recipe sounds simple, but the special touch is in the marinated and oven-roasted red grapes. I grew up eating grapes during the holidays, so I thought this would be a great addition to any holiday party that you may be throwing. The grapes are bursting with flavor, and for such a no-fuss recipe, this will surely wow your guests.
Serves 4 as a side dish.
- 24 red grapes, washed and off the vine
- 4 cup Willo robusto blend
- 1 burrata ball
- ¼ cup Willo basil ribbons
For the marinade:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Spanish sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Robusto Blend Nufar Basil Genovese Basil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, honey, toasted fennel seeds and salt and pepper. Toss the grapes in and let them marinate for 20 minutes while your oven preheats.
- Take the grapes out of the marinade, making sure not to discard, as this will also be our salad vinaigrette. Build your skewers with 4 to 6 grapes each.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the skewers on it with plenty of space between them so that they cook evenly. Roast for 8 minutes, keeping a close eye to make sure that the honey doesn’t burn. Remove and let cool.
- In a serving dish, place your robusto blend and burrata, topped with the roasted grape skewers and sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper. Finish by drizzling the marinade on top, to taste.