About the recipe
Willo’s Spicy Egg Breakfast Tacos bring on a whole new meaning to how you prepare your morning eggs. Blanketed on top of a warm tortilla, these fried eggs add the perfect crunch to your tacos. And with a tasteful combination of sweet and peppery, this meal will surely awaken your taste buds.
- 6 corn or flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1 can pinto beans
- ¼ cup shredded pepper jack
- ⅓ cup pickled onions
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced watermelon radish
- 1.5 cups Willo radish microgreens
- 1 tsp flaky salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the eggs sunny side up. Once the bottom becomes golden brown and easily comes off the pan, remove and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the pinto beans and add a pinch of salt.
- Briefly heat tortillas in the frying pan.
- Once warm, remove and top tortillas with pinto beans, fried egg, pepper jack cheese, pickled onions, Willo radish microgreens, flaky sea salt, and fresh-cracked pepper.