About the recipe
Savor this filling vegetarian dinner with a fresh, homemade creamy cashew sauce garnished with our tasty radish microgreens and beautiful basil.
- 1 package of capellini brown rice noodles
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ shallot, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms
- 1 handful Willo radish microgreens
- Small handful Willo basil
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Fresh-cracked pink peppercorns
Radish Microgreens Nufar Basil Genovese Basil
- Add cashews to a bowl and cover with very hot water to soak. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta noodles and cook according to package instructions. Once cooked, save 1 cup of pasta water. Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the shallot on medium heat with extra virgin olive oil for 1 minute, then add the minced garlic, tomatoes and dried oregano. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring consistently. Add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- In a blender, add soaked cashews, pasta water, nutritional yeast, lemon, garlic powder, and salt. Taste and adjust, adding more salt or lemon as needed. Blend until smooth.
- Add cashew cream sauce to cooked noodles, fold in torn basil leaves and the mushroom mixture. Top with radish microgreens. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh-cracked pink peppercorns and sea salt.